Working in the insurance industry since he was 16, Brian is a native of Vestal, NY. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Business from Binghamton University’s School of Management. Since founding the agency in 2008, he has continued his education by earning his Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designations.
The Latest Articles
- How to Tow a Trailer Properly July 16, 2019
- Home Siding: Pros and Cons of 5 Popular Types July 9, 2019
- Am I Covered When I Lend My Car to Friends or Family? July 3, 2019
- 7 DIY Projects to Boost Your Home’s Resale Value July 1, 2019
- Trouble Driving at Night? Check Out These 6 Tips June 26, 2019