For every qualified referral (individual or business) you send our way, you’ll receive a $25 gift card to your choice of over 40 locations!
How does our Refer-A-Friend program work?
It’s easy! Simply give our agency’s contact information to individuals or businesses you think would benefit from our services as an Independent Insurance Agency. If they contact us and we provide them with a quote, even if they never become our client, you’re eligible for a reward. Just make sure to tell them they’ll need to mention your name when they contact our office so we can give you the credit you deserve. We then will mail you a card to say “Thank you!” which will include directions on selecting your $25 gift card.
What is a “qualified” referral?
A “qualified” referral is an individual or business that is new to our agency. The individual or business must provide relevant information and complete the entire process to obtain a quote through our agency.
Do they have to become a client?
No. The referred individual or business must meet the “qualified” criteria above to be eligible for this program, but they are not required to purchase anything through our agency. They only need to review a quote with one of our agents.
Other important information:
- This referral program and the rewards provided are open to any person who refers a qualified individual or business to our agency. You do NOT have to be a client of our agency in order to be eligible to participate in this referral program.
- This referral program is valid only in the states of New York and Pennsylvania.
- Empire Insurance Agency maintains the right to evaluate referrals on an individual basis and can deny program eligibility at any time, as well as cancel or change the program at any time without notice. Other conditions may apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to this program.
The Latest Articles
- The Driver’s Guide to Headlights January 25, 2022
- How To Dig Out After a Blizzard January 17, 2022
- What Is Radon? Facts, Testing and Mitigation January 4, 2022
- Lithium Battery Fires: How to Spot the Warning Signs December 23, 2021
- 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Business Owners December 13, 2021