Working in the insurance industry since he was 16, Brian is a native of Vestal, NY. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Business from Binghamton University’s School of Management. Since founding the agency in 2008, he has continued his education by earning his Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designations.
The Latest Articles
- How Telecommuting Can Play a Key Role in Business Continuity August 14, 2019
- Wedding Registry Survey: What Couples Didn’t Register For (But Wish They Did) August 12, 2019
- 6 Tips to Track Your Small Business Expenses August 7, 2019
- Is Your New Car Covered Under Your Auto Insurance Policy? August 2, 2019
- 4 Things to Avoid When Using Public Wi-Fi July 31, 2019